- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Rooms are kind of basic but VERY COMFY. The entrance road to the hotel is not so close to the road that communicates Quepos and Manuel Anton..."
About the hotel
Located in one of the most quite places of the area and with easy access. Surrounded by tropical vegetation, Villa Teca hotel is located in the most remote and pristine area of Manuel Antonio, yet within minutes from the Manuel Antonio National Park, the small sportfishing town of Quepos, and the local airport. We offer to our clients a beach option, a 20 minutes walk to secluded cove with a volcanic origin sand, where exotic jungle and marine birds occasionally howler monkey will be the only other living creature sharing the beauty of the place.
Each room offers: 1 Queen Size Bed or 2 twin beds; individually controlled air aconditioning; private bathroom with hot water and shower; private terrace with forest view. We also offer a two-level swimming pool; a full service restaurant; bar; parking lot. The Hotel's restaurant features an international menu with an emphasis on northern Italian cuisine. The bar offers exotic fruits drinks and traditional beverages.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good Hotel but can improve
Rooms are kind of basic but VERY COMFY.
The entrance road to the hotel is not so close to the road that communicates Quepos and Manuel Antonio and it's not well maintained, either not iluminated in the night but very safe, never had a problem during my stay. So, if you are not driving and have to take the bus you'll have to walk 5 min over the stones until the bus stop and take the bus that takes you to Manuel Antonio in 15-20 min. Nevertheless, the hotel is ok for solo traveler, families, or groups. I think is not ok for handycap or older people cause all the ways are stairs. Fortunately I had the room #1 which is very close to reception and the entrance. Nearby there's a restaurant called "El Arado" but I strongly recommend to rather eat lunch at the hotel restaurant which I found better (good flavour and bigger portions) and cheaper than other restaurants in Manuel Antonio. Breakfast was also pretty decent and yummy.