- 25 guest reviews
"I often stay on 5 star hotels in London. They don't all deserve 5 stars but 51 Buckingham Gate always does. The accommodation is really spac..."
"We had a wonderful stay for one night (wish we could have stayed longer!). Very attentive service...."
"Lovely one bed apartment of exceptionally high quality...."
"From the moment you arrive at Taj 51, you are treated like a VIP. All the staff are friendly and courteous and cannot do enough to help. Bei..."
"The Food in Bistro 51 was not the best, for a quality restaurant..."
About the hotel
'In the heart of Westminster lies 51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites and Residences - the perfect central London five star address. Welcomed by courteous personal butlers, you will enter a world-class five star hotel with some of the most spacious suites in London. In addition, you'll be ideally located for London's most iconic attractions - minutes from Buckingham palace and a short walk to Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
Suites in 51 Buckingham Gate are equipped with the latest technology, including flat-screen TVs, DVD players and high speed wireless internet and feature award winning contemporary bathrooms and modern kitchens fitted with state-of-the-art equipment. Guests enjoy a pampering in an exclusive setting at the Spa at 51, offering a bespoke range of luxurious treatments designed by Anne Sémonin. Bistro 51 serves a selection of international cuisine, whilst Quilon is the only restaurant serving South-West Coastal Indian cuisine to have won a Michelin star! Our bars include Zander bar (the longest in the UK!) and the quintessentially English Hamptons Bar. The Courtyard at 51 offers delicious barbeques, shisha, afternoon tea and exquisite cocktails throughout the summer months. Kona offers an innovative interpretation of the colours, flavours and vibrancy of Southern European cuisine, marrying contemporary styling with traditional cooking techniques from Côte d'Azur to the coasts of the Mediterranean and Ligurian seas. The freshest and finest ingredients and predominantly sustainable organic produce is served in an elegant environment with homely, welcoming warmth. The rest of London is easily accessible, with Victoria Station and St. James's Park tube stop both a short walk from the hotel. For those requiring parking, an NCP is just minutes away with valet parking available. '
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 03/06/2015 to 30/11/2024 - As of July 1st 2015, Please note Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences will be a completely non smoking property. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I often stay on 5 star hotels in London.
They don't all deserve 5 stars but 51 Buckingham Gate always does. The accommodation is really spacious, the beds fantastic and the amenities ate great. Love this place.
We had a wonderful stay for one night (wish we could have stayed longer!).
Very attentive service.