About the hotel
The Windsor Hotel is a four-star hotel situated in the prime tourist location of Sliema, considered to be one of Malta's most fashionable seaside towns and the heart of all shopping, swimming and nightlife. The Hotel itself boasts 94 air-conditioned rooms, all with en-suite bath or shower, mini bar, radio, satellite television and direct line telephone. We invite you to experience our high standards of comfort and friendly service.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/06/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Government Eco Tax at check in of €0.50 per adult per day (maximum of €5.00) valid from arrivals 01 June 2016 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
The location is good for the money we paid.
Nice open pool on the roof.
Definitely should do something about the food..
For sure not 4 stars
I saw all reveiws before so I was not expecting a lot but at least customer service should be better - we are no smokers and we were given a room where people were smoking all around and the smoke was coming to our room ( it is allowed to smoke in the rooms !!!!) .
We asked to change the room and... we were treated like never before. The lady on the reception - (I am usually not doing that but I have to say it) - the worst person I ever met - rude, didn't care about anything and very impolite. We asked for manager - then after 15 minutes of an argument - we finnaly got another room ( after 3 days of complains). TV set - was not working ( you need an adapter ) , hair dryier - not working, rooms were dirty and a lot of someone's hair on the floor, sheets and all around. Breakfast - very poor, I just had a coffee and a cake, the same few things every day. Definately not 4 stars - 1 or maybe 2 stars. If you can - avoid this hotel - firstly for its cleaness then customer service - go for something different.