- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Stayed in a club room. Late booking so price reflected a busy weekend. Room small but who wants to spend all your time in a hotel room. Very..."
"Lovely stylish hotel, dark wood panelling and stained glass windows. Staff very helpful. Room very small for what we paid but bathroom was i..."
"Beautiful surroundings; friendly, helpful staff; lovely food. Great place to go for a treat, the price of breakfast is extra but if you book..."
"Just outside the hustle and bustle but close enough to the sights, loads of character. Rooms clean and tidy, staff attentive, would return...."
"fantastic service and attentive staff particularly Anifa and her team. The hotel is in a fantastic location, next to Hyde park (not right on..."
About the hotel
Grand Royale London Hyde Park is a rising success of the Shaftesbury Hotel collection brand and part of the Shaftesbury Hotel Complex Hyde Park - Bayswater. The property is fully non-smoking and newly refurbished with contemporary medium and compact bedrooms. Breakfast is served in the hotel, whilst there are a number of popular eateries in the local area for lunch or dinner.
Our Bayswater location is ideal when visiting London – within walking distance of Oxford Street, Marble Arch, Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, and nearby transport links that include Queensway tube stop and Bayswater and Paddington train stations, allowing you to easily reach all areas of London. There are also NCP parking facilities nearby. Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first night’s stay, 48 hours
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Great location Great service
Stayed in a club room.
Late booking so price reflected a busy weekend. Room small but who wants to spend all your time in a hotel room. Very clean and modern. Nice touches with free water,wine,fruit,chocolates. Arrived earlier than check-in, but absolutely no issues and very helpful and friendly at reception. Breakfast was excellent, even though we arrived at the same time as the rest of the hotel. even so they managed to replenish the buffet very quickly with very little waiting. Overall a good experience and we will return. Note on location, 2 minutes from Queensbury tube and 5minutes from bayswater tube.
lovely stylish hotel
Lovely stylish hotel, dark wood panelling and stained glass windows.
Staff very helpful. Room very small for what we paid but bathroom was immaculately clean as was the room.