- 1 guest reviews
"Easy to access main transport links. Good quality room (double superior) with comfortable bed and pillows. Quiet as was at back of hotel. Fr..."
About the hotel
Novotel Budapest Danube is a 4* hotel located on the Buda side, between Margaret Bridge and Chain Bridge, overlooking the Danube and the Parliament. The hotel’s central location makes it the ideal choice for both business and leisure guests alike. Guest rooms are comfortably furnished with; ensuite bathroom, television, tea and coffee making facilties, safe and hair dryer.
Guests also have access to complimentary Wifi access throughout the hotel. Just a 10 minute walk from the hotel guests will find themselves at the stunning World Heritage Buda Castle or to the famous shopping street. After a day exploring Budapest, guests can relax at the hotel restaurant or bar, and those wanting to indulge can and unwind in the hotel gym and sauna. The hotel is fully accessible for guests with limited mobility and onsite parking is available. The hotel is easy to access via public transport.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable stay for business trip
Easy to access main transport links.
Good quality room (double superior) with comfortable bed and pillows. Quiet as was at back of hotel. Front rooms have fantastic view of parliament buildings, they are above the main road though. This time there was a problem getting hot water. It was lukewarm but as days were 30+ degrees that was ok. Staff are incredibly helpful. The bar has good draught beer and comfy chairs. Cleanliness scored a 5 not a 6 because waste bins in room didn't have plastic bag liners.