- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"best hotel I ever stayed in,food was great nice big clean room,nice and warm bed really comfy...."
"Excellent location - ideal for Liverpool city centre..."
"It's central, it's cheap (by city centre standards), it's clean, the en suite was better than most B&Bs, the breakfast was adequate - what's..."
"Lovely friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, very central location and only a few hundred yarda from Qparking carpark which was secure..."
About the hotel
The Hanover has recently been refurbished to a high standard and is the ideal base to explore the rejuvenated city of Liverpool - being situated right at the heart of the tourist centre. Explore the home of the Beatles and the Merseybeat scene, Liverpool's historic docks and superb museums and art galleries. World famous for football teams, comedians and musicians, Liverpool was once Britain's principal port and is steeped in history.
Everything the vibrant city of Liverpool has to offer is just a few steps away from the Hanover Hotel.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/08/2014 to 19/08/2020 - Please note that a £10 non refundable deposit is charged per person. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
best hotel I ever stayed in,food was great nice big clean room,nice and warm bed really comfy.