- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Nice place to stay. Stayed in the extension around the back, quite private. Only disadvantage could hear everything next door! Breakfast goo..."
"Excellent breakfast in a very good and clean accommodation. The staff is friendly and helpful. Great location. Would recommend to anyone...."
"Stayed here for the Weston carnival, had room 7 at the top of the house. The room was small but satisfactory, the bed was very comfortable,..."
"Me and my boyfriends went as a little get away and this was just beautiful! i loved the room and everyone was very friendly! I recommend to..."
"Very nice B & B would happily visit again..."
About the hotel
Paul and Julie own this family run guest house and are the current holders of the "weston hotels and restaurants association" quality award, the margaret holder memorial trophy 2009/2010. Our aim is to ensure that your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, all of our rooms are ensuite and are very well equipped for a one night stay to a fortnights holiday. We are central to most of westons facilities, only a short walk to the town centre and 250m to the beach.
please note we do not accept large same sex groups.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Booked single given a double.
Nice place to stay.
Stayed in the extension around the back, quite private. Only disadvantage could hear everything next door. Breakfast good and lovely waitress. Disadvantage bit of a wait.
Parasol Guest House
Excellent breakfast in a very good and clean accommodation.
The staff is friendly and helpful. Great location. Would recommend to anyone.