This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Willows was built in 2007 by the Sinclair family in the small hamlet of New Fowlis four miles from Crieff and twelve miles from Perth. It is an attractive ranch style house overlooking the beautiful Strathearn valley with a panoramic vista stretching from Ben Vorlich in the west over Gleneagles and Auchterarder to the Lomond hills and St. Andrews in the Kingdom of Fife in the east.
We offer accommodation of a high standard with one large double room with private patio and two twin bedded rooms; all are ensuite, light and spacious. All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, shaver points, magazines, etc. There is easy wheelchair access. There is no smoking within the house but there is an upstairs balcony or the large ground level verandah available to guests. Early breakfasts and packed lunches can be arranged on request.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet