This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This apartment is perfect for Prague visitors seeking the unlikely combination of city center accommodation on a peaceful, quiet street. Furnished for maximum comfort, this two-bedroom apartment can accommodate up to six guests, and is recommended for its proximity to the world-famous Wenceslas Square as well as numerous restaurants and pubs, such as the Pivovarsky Dum, a restaurant where they brew their own beer on-site.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet