This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A modern motel complex with 15 spacious units, studios, 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom units. Most units have spa baths and kitchen facilities. Most units have views of the lake and mountains and others have a private courtyard.
All units have Sky Select 50+ digital channels and Wi-fi (the first 50 megs free) and are now rated 4 star plus by Qualmark. We are situated in a quite area, yet close walking distance to the town centre, restaurants and cafes and the lake. Join us for a peaceful, restful stay. Your hosts Jocelyn and Murray will guarantee a stay that you will remember.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet