- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Hotel arena is stunning! The hotel from the outside is lovely and the seating area is gorgeous. I didn't try the food as I'm normally more o..."
"The hotel was absolutely beautiful. The room was amazing with high ceilings and a huge bed (bigger than kingsize), a his and hers bathroom s..."
"The rooms are very nice and clean however cleaning times are quite early and could wake you. Lots of hidden charges for pretty much everythi..."
"This was our first trip to amsterdam, after getting to the city centre we jumped on the number 9 tram this takes you to a drop which is a 5..."
About the hotel
Hotel Arena is a trendy and comfortable four stars hotel, located on the official border of the city centre, The facilities of Hotel Arena consist of 116 brand new guest rooms, an inviting all-day bar for drinks, snacks and lunches, intimate restaurant with quality dishes and wines but also incentive meeting rooms. The heart of Amsterdam is just 5 tram stops or under 10 cab minutes away. The hotel is situated in a quiet residential part of the capital and within walking distance of Oosterpark, Artis Zoo Hotel Arena is also within easy reach of the Amsterdam nightlife and entertainment, business, university and shopping areas, museums and sightseeing hotspots.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel arena is stunning.
The hotel from the outside is lovely and the seating area is gorgeous. I didn't try the food as I'm normally more of a burger and chips person, although the menu looked very fancy and the food smelled amazing. There are snacks available at reception which was very handy, although there is a little supermarket a 2 minute walk away. The hotel has good transport links although we preferred to walk as the weather was nice and the locals were friendly too, especially as it was my 1st time visiting amsterdam. If you've never been before, watch out for the bikes!. If you block a cyclists path they will angrily ring their bell at you. The room itself was stunning, split over two floors and very very clean. Everything was very modern and the TV even had some English channels which was much appreciated. The bathroom was simply amazing, best bath I've ever seen. The storage space and desk in the room were also very handy, although some drawers for storage next to the bed would be even better. We had plenty of storage under the bathroom sink though so that was no problem. The hotel staff were lovely too, especially the young man who we seen regularly at the desk. I seen a lot of buisness people and tourists at the hotel and everyone seemed pretty happy with the hotel in general. I didn't get a chance to use the nightclub - hopefully next time. Please don't make the same mistake I did and get a taxi from the airport to the hotel - what a waste of money. The trams came round a lot and the walk to Centraal station was lovely. We got this hotel at a great price ( we swapped around for the cheapest possible dates ) and were very impressed by the hotel. Yes it's not exactly in the centre, but everything is easily reachable by foot and the hotel have bikes too. The hotel is lovely and peaceful and I would recommend it to anyone visiting amsterdam,
Great hotel, very clean and comfortable.