- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The resort is immaculate, our rom was spotless. towels changed twice a day too. swimming pools are clean and child friendly. Photogrpaher on..."
"Nice hotel on the beach! Quiet time when visited :) friendly and happy staff!..."
About the hotel
The Azia has very spacious and lush grounds and its location offers open, unobstructed views of the whole bay of Paphos; these together with the many facilities and renowned, awarded service make the Azia a unique resort experience in Pafos. The informal atmosphere and stylish yet unpretentious design make the hotel ideal for recuperative holidays. The hotel faces the west, offering stunning sunsets in the sea daily.
The Azia has been voted and chosen as one of the best hotels in the World in the categories of Spa, Design, Families and Luxury by: CONDE NAST TRAVELLER, ELLE, GRAZIA, WORLD LUXURY SPA AWARDS, TRIPADVISOR, ZOOVER etc. . . All guest rooms at the Azia Resort, feature the following standard facilities: mini bar, colour TV with satellite channels, radio, safe box, smoke detectors, hair-dryer, international direct dial telephone, bathroom (bath shower, W. C. and international direct dial telephone), shaver outlet, 24-hours room service, balcony or terrace, air-condition or heating according to season, tea/coffee making facilities. All room types have interconnecting rooms.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful resort, excellent staff but no consideration for families when resort hosts late parties
The resort is immaculate, our rom was spotless.
towels changed twice a day too. swimming pools are clean and child friendly. Photogrpaher on site is available to take lovely photos - 20 euros for 15min shoot and 2 euros per digital image. the staff are so friendly and helpful.however the downer was the 3 late night parties in a row. 1 we were told about but the other 2 we were not even informed about. These took place right outside our bungalow room (I mean right outside) and went on until 23:30 and midnight. The plumbing in our room wasn't great, we had blockages every single day in the bath and the toilet.Staff did sort it out but the next day it would happen again. This was in the bungalow room, maybe in the hotel rooms it is not like that. We were upgraded for free from the mountain view premium room to a sea view bungalow with garden terrace so I cannot really complain as the location was beautiful and the rooms spacious.
Living the dream!
Nice hotel on the beach.
Quiet time when visited :) friendly and happy staff.