- 1 guest reviews
"A truly faultless experience. From the genuine friendliness of the staff to the fantastic selection of food; from the cleanliness of the poo..."
About the hotel
The Azia has very spacious and lush grounds and its location offers open, unobstructed views of the whole bay of Paphos; these together with the many facilities and renowned, awarded service make the Azia a unique resort experience in Pafos. The informal atmosphere and stylish yet unpretentious design make the hotel ideal for recuperative holidays. The hotel faces the west, offering stunning sunsets in the sea daily.
The Azia has been voted and chosen as one of the best hotels in the World in the categories of Spa, Design, Families and Luxury by: CONDE NAST TRAVELLER, ELLE, GRAZIA, WORLD LUXURY SPA AWARDS, TRIPADVISOR, ZOOVER etc. . . All guest rooms at the Azia Resort, feature the following standard facilities: mini bar, colour TV with satellite channels, radio, safe box, smoke detectors, hair-dryer, international direct dial telephone, bathroom (bath shower, W. C. and international direct dial telephone), shaver outlet, 24-hours room service, balcony or terrace, air-condition or heating according to season, tea/coffee making facilities. All room types have interconnecting rooms.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Azia Resort & Spa in Paphos are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A warm welcome which continued throughout our stay. A very high, but relaxed, standard of EVERYTHING
A truly faultless experience.
From the genuine friendliness of the staff to the fantastic selection of food; from the cleanliness of the pool to the grounds; the views, the dining experience - even the complimentary bottle of wine in the room was the best I've tasted in Cyprus. (Please send me some!) We enjoyed the cocktails with The Team, aqua gym sessions, the refreshing fruit and wipes poolside and so much more. Minor complaint would be shower/toilet weren't up to standard.
Overall, our stay at the Azia was comfortable and relaxed, elegant and refined.