- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"First time we have used roomzzzz . Hotel in great location. Emelio on reception very helpful and pleasant. Accommodation clean and much bett..."
"We were really impressed with the apartment that we stayed in. It was spacious and had a huge comfortable bed. The quality of items in the r..."
"I was greeted by a lovely man at reception who was incredibly helpful and even though I didn't have my card that I had paid for the room wit..."
"Would certainly stop here again. Great value for money and in the heart of the bars and restaurants. The room was amazing separate bedroom w..."
"be very aware that you must leave a £20 deposit against any damage or smoking, which isn't refunded for 2 weeks. This makes the room very ex..."
About the hotel
We are a Centre of Excellence as awarded by Tripadvisor Air conditioned apartments! Free grab and go breakfast! Free wi-fi and local and national telephone calls and 50% off advertised parking rates at the nearby Q Park on Criterion Place Located just a short walk from the Calls, Granary Wharf and Boar Lane, an apartment here puts you right where the action is. Make your choice from 36 luxury studio, one or two bedroom apartments, and two with disabled access. Each one has been individually designed to create a stylish interior where you'll feel totally at ease.
All have bespoke walnut fitted features, rich textiles and textures throughout, such as plush ostrich leather headboards, and kitchens equipped with Smeg appliances. This is the height of luxury, by design. And as you'd expect, every apartment is fully kitted-out with all mod-cons to make the practicalities of life just a little easier - things like an integrated safe and a widescreen LCD TV. Forgotten your razor? No problem. You can pick up toiletries, milk, groceries and ready meals from the Pantry in Reception. There's no need to skip breakfast either - hot drinks, pastries and fruit are always available from the Grab & Go. We've thought of everything, so you can experience Leeds the way you want. The freedom of the city starts here.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/01/2015 to 31/12/2016 - Please note, all bookings will require a pre-authorisation of £20 on a credit or debit card on arrival. This requires available funds on your card The LateRooms.com rates for Roomzzz Leeds City in LEEDS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
First time we have used roomzzzz .
Hotel in great location. Emelio on reception very helpful and pleasant. Accommodation clean and much better than equivalent travel lodge or premier inn plus a Buffett style pick and go breakfast which was ok. No complaints at all
We were really impressed with the apartment that we stayed in.
It was spacious and had a huge comfortable bed. The quality of items in the room was good too (SMEG dishwasher, sink, microwave etc). Everything was immaculately clean. Check in was easy and we were greeted by Emilio who was lovely and friendly/helpful. This aparthotel is in a central location and only a few minutes walk from the town centre. If you use the voucher they supply you can park very close by for 24hrs for £10 which was great for us. I would definitely stay here again and will be looking for this chain if I need to stay in other areas.