- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"I was very lucky to find this spot, Just what I needed, is about 10 meters from Keleti the M2 underground station, super convenient to get a..."
"I really didn't know what to expect as the reviews on Best Western Hungaria were mixed. It was fine for a place to rest in between travellin..."
"It is in a good location both for getting on buses and metro trains into the inner city and taking a train to eastern Hungary. Keleti Palyad..."
About the hotel
Best Western Hotel Hungaria**** is Hungary's largest hotel with 499 rooms. It provides the comfort of home with professional services to tourists, business travellers and conference participants, as well. As it is located along the main traffic line of the city's heart, leading to the Elizabeth Bridge, Best Western Hotel Hungaria has excellent public transport connections (metro and railway stations nearby) ensuring easy access to the most important parts of the city and the countryside.
The hotel is only a few minutes walk to all major shopping and business centres and the historical old downtown with the tourist attractions worth visiting. Located in the downtown of Budapest within easy reach from all major business and cultural centres, the 4-star Best Western Hotel Hungaria, Hungary's largest hotel. Our air-conditioned rooms are equipped with direct dial telephone, automatic wake-up system, Internet access, minibar radio, colour TV with satellite TV programs and pay movies. Guarded parking for private cars in the hotel garage and a parking lot for buses close to the hotel serve our guests' convenience. The elegant Beatrix and the inviting Fiaker restaurants await guests with excellent delicacies of traditional Hungarian and international cuisines. The Restaurant Beatrix and our function rooms give a perfect venue for business meetings or receptions and gala dinners.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location - affordable, simple and just what was needed. Great Hospitality
I was very lucky to find this spot, Just what I needed, is about 10 meters from Keleti the M2 underground station, super convenient to get around.
Staff are very friendly, had a lovely stay
A good base for sightseeing in the city of Budapest
I really didn't know what to expect as the reviews on Best Western Hungaria were mixed.
It was fine for a place to rest in between travelling from Transcarpathia and flying to Britain the next day. They had a free luggage holding facility, which we used. It meant we were able to use our last 5 hours of our holiday as a holiday, rather than killing time at the airport.