- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"A good compromise between quality and cost. A great location, reasonably sized and comfortable room and nice breakfast. Those less able to c..."
"very nice hotel great location..."
"Great little hotel , not a bad word to say would definetly return if back in Amsterdam...."
"Lovely hotel, lovely people - breakfast a bit sub standard but not a massive let down as there was plenty of cereal, toast and fruit to fill..."
"Great little hotel, great location, two minutes from dam square. super handy for trams great staff and spotlessly clean. buffet breakfast a..."
About the hotel
The Nova Hotel is a modern 3-star hotel, located in 5 beautiful historic buildings in the heart of Amsterdam. Find yourself directly behind the Royal Palace and Dam square with free Wi-Fi. The rooms have a modern private bathroom and a refrigerator.
Guests can start day with an extensive buffet breakfast with various tasty choices and fresh and healthy products. As the hotel is situated right in the centre, it is surrounded by a wide range of cafes and restaurants. From Nova hotel, the famous shopping street of Kalverstraat is one block away. The colorful flower markets are nearby. It will take only 5 minutes to go to Central Station by tram.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 07:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Nova Hotel in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
A good compromise between quality and cost.
A great location, reasonably sized and comfortable room and nice breakfast. Those less able to cope with steep stairs should check they are being given an accessible room.
very nice hotel great location