- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel, well situated with friendly efficient staff. Only negative, my partner has dietary problems and when we tried to have dinne..."
About the hotel
Tradition on the move. The contrasting combination of heritage and innovation distinguish this traditional hotel. City centre.
202 rooms and suites. Kitchenettes. Conference and breakout rooms with daylight (largest room is 270 sqm). Banqueting room. WIFI free of charge, ADSL. Restaurant Le Duo. Fitness, sauna, hammam. 24h room service. Laundry. Interactive TV. Private Car Park.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Royal Manotel in Geneva are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel, well situated with friendly efficient staff.
Only negative, my partner has dietary problems and when we tried to have dinner at the hotel restaurant they were not prepared / able to accommodate us. We ended up having to walk out, rather embarrassing to say the least. Lots of good restaurants near by.