- 17 guest reviews
"Very attractive hotel beside the River Dee. We had a large room overlooking the gardens and river. The bed was a bit soft but otherwise ever..."
"Had a lovely calm experience at this excellent hotel. The setting beside the River Dee is an excellent place to relax and let the world go b..."
"Wonderful building and setting next to River Dee. The hotel is full of character with wonky floors and an impressive resident's lounge. Staf..."
"First visit to Maryculter House - don't think it'll be the last! Staff were excellent and attentive, we had a family meal in the Poacher's P..."
"Had a fantastic stay at the Maryculter House Hotel. The staff were helpful and friendly throughout the stay and the food was fantastic!..."
About the hotel
A warm Scottish welcome awaits you in this charming privately owned Country House. Set in beautiful landscaped grounds, nestling on the banks of the River Dee in Royal Deeside, home to much of Scotland's Castle, Golf and Whisky Trails. The Hotel offers 40 Spacious en-suite Deluxe bedrooms, each having been individually decorated in keeping with the historic and elegant style of the hotel, with modern conveniences including satellite television (with freeview channels) and telephone facilities with modem connections.
Each of the ensuite bathrooms are well equipped with complimentary toiletries (bath gel, shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, etc) and large fluffy towels with Bath Robes available upon request. The Priory Restaurant provides a splendid setting for a candlelit dinner, with its stone walls, open fire and intimate atmosphere. Dine from the a la carte menu specially prepared using only the finest fresh local produce. To finish the evening off, the hotel's Residents Lounge provides a comfortable setting in which to enjoy a fine port, cognac or even a wee dram.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Very attractive hotel beside the River Dee.
We had a large room overlooking the gardens and river. The bed was a bit soft but otherwise everything was very good. Fabulous scallops!
Had a lovely calm experience at this excellent hotel.
The setting beside the River Dee is an excellent place to relax and let the world go by. The bed was so good I slept for a full seven hours, something I have not done for a long time. The staff are courteous and friendly. I would have no hesitation recommending this establish to anyone.