- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"What a lovely place. Welcoming and helpful staff throughout and a beautiful view from our room overlooking the River Dee...."
"The cost of this hotel on the outskirts of Aberdeen is very good, the staff were very good as was the accommodation and meals..."
"Lovely, if a bit remote...."
"Excellent value for money...."
"We only had one night here and it was faultless. The staff were kind and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening meal. The apple crumble was excel..."
About the hotel
A warm Scottish welcome awaits you in this charming privately owned Country House. Set in beautiful landscaped grounds, nestling on the banks of the River Dee in Royal Deeside, home to much of Scotland's Castle, Golf and Whisky Trails. The Hotel offers 40 Spacious en-suite Deluxe bedrooms, each having been individually decorated in keeping with the historic and elegant style of the hotel, with modern conveniences including satellite television (with freeview channels) and telephone facilities with modem connections.
Each of the ensuite bathrooms are well equipped with complimentary toiletries (bath gel, shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, etc) and large fluffy towels with Bath Robes available upon request. The Priory Restaurant provides a splendid setting for a candlelit dinner, with its stone walls, open fire and intimate atmosphere. Dine from the a la carte menu specially prepared using only the finest fresh local produce. To finish the evening off, the hotel's Residents Lounge provides a comfortable setting in which to enjoy a fine port, cognac or even a wee dram.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely, peaceful, restful.
What a lovely place.
Welcoming and helpful staff throughout and a beautiful view from our room overlooking the River Dee.
First Class Aberdeen area hotel
The cost of this hotel on the outskirts of Aberdeen is very good, the staff were very good as was the accommodation and meals