This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The George, a luxury boutique hotel, is the essence of supreme comfort and is renowned for offering a personalised stay and attentive staff. Located in the heart of Christchurch overlooking the picturesque Hagley Park and river Avon you will find peaceful Christchurch accommodation just steps from the cultural precinct and key attractions. Impeccable service in an intimate ambience is guaranteed at The George, the only Christchurch Hotel with a one-to-one staff to guest ratio.
Enter the luxurious world of fine dining in Christchurch’s most exclusive hotel, The George. Here, the chefs delight with their skilfully prepared innovative cuisine at two award-winning restaurants, 50 Bistro and Pescatore. With a range of function rooms The George is an ideal conference venue and also excels as a wedding venue. Its beautiful gardens, fabulous location, attentive service and stunning food, make The George one of Christchurch's top wedding venues. The George, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, tops the list of Christchurch Hotels. In 2012 & 2010 it was recognised as 'New Zealand’s #1 City Hotel' in Travel + Leisure’s World's Best Awards and was 'New Zealand's Leading Boutique Hotel' from 2006 to 2010 and 'Australasia's Leading Boutique Hotel' 2010, in the World Travel Awards. As part of the community, The George understands that its actions impact the larger environment, view Caring Luxury for details of our responsible tourism practices. All our rooms have the following standard features Features Include: • 32 inch LCD television • Latest digital movie system • Radio • Complimentary tea and coffee • Mini bar • Complimentary Personal security safe • Evening Turndown service • Plush towelling robes • Generous Toiletries • Remote controlled air conditioning and heating • Self opening windows • Cable TV • Telephone STD/IDD • Dedicated modem connection points for fax or internet • Wireless High-speed Internet • Toaster • Hairdryer • Complimentary local newspaper • Same day valet service • Complimentary self service guests laundry • 24 hour room service • Complimentary access to Offsite Gym Mint Health club • Mountain Bikes • Rollaway and cots available on request • Complimentary internet access in the Lobby • Ample free parking
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Massage , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet