- Very Good
- 184 guest reviews
"Staff, cleanliness, food and location excellent. Hotel needs a little TLC but good value for money. However we booked a standard double room..."
"Large room and very bright. Although the room was clean the carpet was stained and bathroom was very dated and did not match the room. My so..."
"Good location just outside of the town within sensible walking distance. Hotel has a large on site car park. Decor is dated but still clean...."
"Room was a little dated, comfortable enough. Breakfast was very good. Didn't use the hotel facilities as we were out all the time...."
"Good service and the rooms are clean and of large size. The hotel has car parking and after you check out at 10.00am you can keep your car p..."
About the hotel
The Wessex Hotel is situated in its own grounds on the prestigious West Cliff of Bournemouth and is only five minutes from the town centre, Bournemouth International Centre and the award-winning blue flag beaches. The modern spacious lounge, bar and reception areas provide the ideal place to relax and unwind, complemented by the Lulworth Restaurant offering an appetizing dinner menu and extensive wine list. The hotel has 109 en-suite bedrooms including standard and premier rooms.
The Wessex is a great choice for families with family bedrooms along with twenty four premier rooms that accommodate up to two adults and two children. Free Wifi available. The leisure club boasts both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room and a fully equipped gymnasium. Additional facilities include a full sized snooker table and a large free car park for up to 160 cars. The attractive seaside town of Bournemouth has so much to offer - golden sandy beaches, great shopping and a wide range of bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The beautiful New Forest and spectacular Jurassic Coast both make for great days out with plenty to see and do for all ages! Please be advised that the hotel does not accept single sex parties.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware for bookings of 6 rooms or more additional terms will apply to your reservation. For full details please contact the hotel. No pets allowed in Superior rooms, only in standard rooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Overall good value for money.
Staff, cleanliness, food and location excellent.
Hotel needs a little TLC but good value for money. However we booked a standard double room but we had two singles pushed, not fixed, together and both the beds and the floor squeaked dreadfully with every move. The only window in the room had a notice on it saying ' Danger Do Not Open'. Not ideal!. Other than these minor points we had a great break.
Large room and very bright.
Although the room was clean the carpet was stained and bathroom was very dated and did not match the room. My son enjoyed the pools. Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice. For the price I paid it was a good value stay but I would have been disappointed of I had paid the full price.