- 2 guest reviews
"Very good, got upgraded unexpectedly for no reason free of charge. Had a large suite room which was brilliant. Staff where really friendly a..."
About the hotel
Excellent central location, right in the heart of Blackpool's shopping and entertainment center. The Raffles Hotel & Tearooms is just a 3 to 5 minute walk from the Winter Gardens, shops, theatres, Tower and promenade. Perfect for families, individual holiday-makers and conference delegates alike.
Excellent, peaceful and relaxing surroundings. Good cheerful and professional hotel service. Beautifully furnished throughout, plus full en-suite and housekeeping facilities. All our rooms are quality graded and endorsed by the English Tourism Council 4 Stars. 17 Bedrooms including Ground floor rooms. 3 Superior apartment suites sleeping up to 4 people. VOTED HOTEL OF THE YEAR FOR THE NORTH BY LES ROUTIERS. LISTED IN THE GOOD HOTEL GUIDE FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS. LISTED IN THE WHICH ? GUIDE TO GOOD HOTELS FOR THE PAST 9 YEARS
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
- Secretary Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a very enjoyable stay at Raffles Hotel. The beds were very comfortable and staff friendly.
Very good, got upgraded unexpectedly for no reason free of charge.
Had a large suite room which was brilliant. Staff where really friendly and breakfast was good too. Couldn't have asked for more. Recomended.. The suites are great. Will return no problem. Thx