- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"This hotel is within walking distance of the busy mall area and the old town attractions in Prague. We walked from the train station to this..."
"Room was very basic and double bed had 2 single mattresses with a fair sized gap inbetween (due to wooden frame), no real complaints though,..."
About the hotel
Central Hotel Prague is a conveniently located 3* hotel in the heart of Prague. Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, the nearby shopping mall and business districts are only a short walk away, making the hotel an ideal place to stay when visiting Prague. Guest rooms are comfortably furnished, have ensuite facilities and are equipped with satellite television, direct telephone and safe.
All guests have access to the hotel computer corner in the hotel lobby and wifi is also free. Guests are invited to start their day in the hotel Café Bar Central with a hot and cold breakfast buffet. After a day exploring all that Prague has to offer, the Café Bar is also the perfect place to relax, watch sports, or talk with friends. Friendly and experienced staff are on hand to assist with local site-seeing, bookings, and to provide local information and advice. This unique central location is very convenient not only for visiting historic sites of the Old Town but also for enjoying countless cultural events and the famous night life of Prague. Nearby you will find historic buildings, theatres, cinemas, restaurants, clubs as well as shopping malls and banks.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Central Hotel Prague in Prague are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good Central Location in Prague
This hotel is within walking distance of the busy mall area and the old town attractions in Prague.
We walked from the train station to this hotel but needed to fly out and the cab was 750 Euros. (A bit pricey.) They served a good breakfast and the front desk was very helpful.
Room was very basic and double bed had 2 single mattresses with a fair sized gap inbetween (due to wooden frame), no real complaints though, although price for one night was a lot higher (+20 Euros) than Jury's Inn which is on a different level.