This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Central Hotel Prague is a conveniently located 3* hotel in the heart of Prague. Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, the nearby shopping mall and business districts are only a short walk away, making the hotel an ideal place to stay when visiting Prague. Guest rooms are comfortably furnished, have ensuite facilities and are equipped with satellite television, direct telephone and safe.
All guests have access to the hotel computer corner in the hotel lobby and wifi is also free. Guests are invited to start their day in the hotel Café Bar Central with a hot and cold breakfast buffet. After a day exploring all that Prague has to offer, the Café Bar is also the perfect place to relax, watch sports, or talk with friends. Friendly and experienced staff are on hand to assist with local site-seeing, bookings, and to provide local information and advice. This unique central location is very convenient not only for visiting historic sites of the Old Town but also for enjoying countless cultural events and the famous night life of Prague. Nearby you will find historic buildings, theatres, cinemas, restaurants, clubs as well as shopping malls and banks.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Central Hotel Prague in Prague is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet