- 1 guest reviews
"Definitely try the hotel group it has everything and you appreciate it being a bus ride away from the old town as you have the beach and spa..."
About the hotel
Situated amidst green pines and olive trees, Hotel Tirena is located near the old town of Dubrovnik on the coast of the Babin Kuk peninsula, only a short walk away from the beach. Offering a beautiful pool area, high-quality service and quiet surroundings, the Tirena is only a short bus ride away from the historic centre of Dubrovnik: the bus stop is in the immediate vicinity. Free parking is offered on site.
The spacious and modern rooms have air conditioning and look onto the fragrant green park or the beautiful blue sea.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Bowls , Badminton , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I loved the valamar hotel group however we were upgraded which made the girls holiday.
Definitely try the hotel group it has everything and you appreciate it being a bus ride away from the old town as you have the beach and space where the hotels near the town seem closed in and the ones with pools are expensive.
Amazing for all holiday groups.