Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
|4||Self Classified Hotel||Ratings explained|
From our beautifully central location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there’s no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity…
• 90 bedrooms
• Check-in: from 3 pm, Check-out: till 12 pm
• Public parking is possible at a location nearby
• Local public transport: Inverness Railway Station is within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel
• Restaurant & Bar & Lounge in the hotel
• Safety deposit box
• WiFi in the complete hotel
• Take it easy: Breakfast with more time for relaxation on every Sunday until 11.30 am and free late check out until 3 pm
• Desk, telephone, 32-inch flat-screen TV, air conditioning, hair dryer and bath amenities in every room
• Free on-demand pay TV with premium sports and movie channels
• Copy machine and fax available
• Room service is available
Is all about cool design
pentahotel offers an atmosphere that you might expect to find in Milan or London. pentastyle is all about cool design with an air of comfort and warmth. Designed by Matteo Thun, our pentalounge exudes this relaxed, friendly style. Meanwhile, the pentapeople provide a sense of lively community among hotel guests, walk-in customers and hotel associates, while adding elements of pentafun and surprise in the lounge and guestrooms. We also have a gym at the hotel.
Close by – Rose Street Park, 2 minutes walk away from the hotel.
24hrs parking costs 4.00GBP