This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This exclusive boutique Hotel has a privileged location in Paris’s finest district, in the Golden Triangle, a few steps from the Champs- Élysées and the Arc de Triomphe. Guest rooms and suites are peaceful, elegant with a cosy atmosphere, they are well equipped and include a seating area, a work desk and free high speed Wi-Fi internet access. A great emphasis is placed on hospitality.
Guests are offered an upscale and personalized service 24 hours a day. The restaurant, La Place, serves gourmet French cuisine. During the summer months, you can enjoy your meal on the beautiful and quiet outdoor terrace. Either travelling on business or for leisure, Paris’s main attractions are easily accessible thanks to the numerous Metro stations surrounding the hotel. You can also reach many sites on foot from the property.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Radisson Blu Hôtel Paris Champs Elysées in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.30(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet