This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Very near Belmonte, where Pedro Álvares Cabral was born, the Pousada de Belmonte - Convento de Belmonte results from the reconstruction of the ruined Convent of Nossa Senhora da Esperança, where there is also a small 13th century Chapel. The Pousada de Belmonte preserves all the historical architecture of the convent, including an amphitheatre in the woodlands. After exploring the magnificent landscape, enjoy a great meal at our Gourmet Restaurant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet