This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Placed in the cultural and historical city center, in the Gothic Quarter’s heart, next to Les Rambles. City Hall, The Liceu Opera Theatre, the Catedral and most of the Museums. Close to the Port and the city beaches.
Excellent communications with all the Public Transports. Atlas Hotel is brand new built in 2008 has 21 rooms. Most of them with totally sounproof, complete bathroom with hair-drier, central heating, air conditioning, TV colour with satelite,free-wi-fi and telephone. Placed in the cultural and historical city center. Our services will offer you, buffet breakfast, lift, safe-deposit box, FAX, laundry/ironing service, car park facilities information, reservations and availabilities to city tours and entertainments. We will inform you about all the activities and/or places which you request. Our situation is the best for you can make the preferable walks by the Barcelona's citizens.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Solarium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 07/09/2012 to 24/09/2020 - City tax will be charged at the hotel from 1st november on, price per person per night with a maximum of 7 night stay. children under 16 are exempt of payment. The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Atlas in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.75(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet