- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"All in all very pleasant experience will return...."
"I gave the Hampton a go because the price was great on a last minute booking. It's a nice hotel in a good location (about half an hour's wal..."
"I really enjoyed my stay at The Hampton. No poky room here it was huge and a huge bathroom too. Very cosy (especially with the fire on) One..."
"My girlfriend and I booked into the hampton hotel for 2 nights stay to go and see the tourist attractions and bars dublin has to offer. imme..."
"Really good hotel. The room was exactly as advertised. My bed was more like queen size, rather than king size, and the full Irish breakfast..."
About the hotel
Dublin’s Hampton Hotel is located in the popular suburb of Donnybrook. This boutique four star hotel offers luxury accommodation and is in close proximity to the RDS, the National Concert Hall and a selection of Dublin’s finest restaurants. With 24 beautifully styled guest bedrooms, this stunning period building has retained all its Georgian charm while providing a unique stylish touch and modern amenities.
In addition, the Hampton Hotel has an exclusive nightclub and a private function room. With its own private bar, The Morehampton Room is ideal for private gatherings, launches and meetings.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
All in all very pleasant experience will return.
The hotel was fine for our purposes, a base to get out and explore the city.
Don't be put off by location, buses run from outside the hotel into the city and the airport very regularly. Overall the service was good, great breakfast and bar food which we felt was well priced for a hotel. Our room was a little run down but nothing major. All in all, did the job. Look out for the weird corridors, dark decor and low floor lighting make for a bit of a 'seedy' feel. We would use this hotel again if visiting Dublin.