- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Overall very nice, friendly staff... Lovely hotel... Would stay again, but only if on a similar deal money wise ( we had a very decent disco..."
"Hotel was really lovely, staff was excellent, but was expecting a much higher quality of room for the money we paid...."
About the hotel
On an exclusive Victorian street in Ballsbridge, the Dylan Hotel in Dublin 4 is nestled in the heart of Dublin city centre’s most sophisticated quarter. This 5 star boutique hotel is located 10 minutes walk from Grafton Street, St. Stephen’s Green, the Aviva Stadium, the O2 and the RDS, and is in the epicentre of Dublin’s happening cultural scene.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Overall very nice, friendly staff...
Lovely hotel... Would stay again, but only if on a similar deal money wise ( we had a very decent discount on the usual price , it would be very expensive if at full rate in my opinion) . If being picky... The Bose sound system didn't fit the Iphone5 ( old fitting ) ... The curtains in our room had slipped approx 5 curtain hooks so didn't close quite properley and a few marks on the wall which should have been covered by a lick of paint by housekeeping... It was very warm so probably unfair but lots of flies in reception and as we sat in the bar... Generally a very enjoyable stay in a well styled , well staffed hotel...