- 9 guest reviews
"Lovely place - good food, pleasant owners, good ales, cosy room, music on Wednesday was great and a very friendly pussy cat. Good value. Sta..."
"Perfect accomodation for a stop over between ski resorts in Scotland. Very cosy inn with lovely owners who looked after us and cooked food e..."
"Very pleasant stay. Great location lovely building very clean and well maintained. Staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was very cosy i..."
"We enjoyed our one night stay here - the room was warm and clean, the owners were both friendly and welcoming, and we both enjoyed the food!..."
About the hotel
Traditional 18th century Scottish coaching inn set in the heart of Perthshire. We are located in the scenic village of Bankfoot, just south of Dunkeld and ideally placed as a base for weekends, short breaks and longer stays. Our village is only 45 miles from both Glasgow and Edinburgh airports.
We are close to Perth and the towns of Kenmore, Aberfeldy, Pitlochry, Blair Atholl and Killin. Accommodation is spread across six comfortable rooms. Downstairs, we have both public bar, lounge bar and adjoining restaurant. The Bankfoot Inn offers a great atmosphere set in a real Scottish country inn serving great food. We are also Dog Friendly. We host live music at the end of each month and there are weekly folk sessions every Wednesday evening. These are open for anyone to join in. The inn is open all year round. We cater for all interests and welcome golfers, fishers, shooters, hikers, bikers and cyclists.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Well worth a stay. Happy to email anyone wanting more info.
Lovely place - good food, pleasant owners, good ales, cosy room, music on Wednesday was great and a very friendly pussy cat.
Good value. Stay.
Lovely Inn Lovely Propietors
Perfect accomodation for a stop over between ski resorts in Scotland.
Very cosy inn with lovely owners who looked after us and cooked food especially. Would visit again.