- 34 guest reviews
"Room and pub all lovely, as were staff, just a shame that breakfast isnt really an option and the continental breakfast that you get in your..."
"Service was prompt and willing. The furniture was handsome and interesting. The bed was comfortable, and the water hot enough...."
"Staff were helpful and friendly from the start. Room was fairly basic but clean, and we slept well. The shower kept on going after we'd turn..."
"I left it late to book a room in Wilmslow and was caught out by unavailability....a little wary of Pub hotels I was left with little choice..."
"Refer to comments below...."
About the hotel
The King william is situated in the heart of wilmslow, five minutes from manchester airport and across the road from the railway station, we offer a home from home enviroment , we have 6 ensuite rooms / 2 doubles/two twins and two single rooms all with freeview, wi fi and tea and coffee making facilities. We serve food all day long with a traditional and spanish tapas menu, serving a range of cask ales and fine wines.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in public areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/04/2014 to 10/04/2015 - We are currently in the process of refurbishing some of our rooms. The LateRooms.com rates for The King William in Wilmslow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
The room was great and the staff were helpful. However, I paid for breakfast and did not get any.
Dirty dirty dirty!
Oh my god.
are you kidding me. You just don't clean the rooms and bathrooms. Beware!!