This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Continental is located in a prestigious building overlooking Canal Grande, filled with charm and history. The architecture dates back to the 15th century when the noble Frizier family had it built to use as their residence. During the 18th century the dynasty died out and the building was donated to Opera Pia del Capitolo di San Geremia, and over the centuries it was renovated and expanded until reaching the structure that we see today.
The exteriors are tasteful and typically Venetian, while the interior of the hotel exudes the ambiance of a great elegant hotel, starting right from the lobby. A facility where hospitality is combined with a sharp eye for detail. The reception, with floors in yellow Siena marble and white marble from Portugal, greets guests in a space admirable for its beauty and stately elegance. The top quality materials are combined with a refined taste and excellent architecture of traditionally Venetian spaces and furniture. In the scenic lobby guests can glimpse the large hallway and Canal Grande, where the lovely terrace is located. Here and in the adjacent verandah with a view of the Canal, is the breakfast room, with a vast assortment of dishes to choose from in a large hot and cold buffet, and the restaurant, for candlelit dinners. Next to the reception is the cocktail bar, open until late at night, ideal for relaxing after a day wandering among the "calli" and "campielli" to discover the city, or for sipping a cocktail before dinner. The staff at Hotel Continental, a superior three star hotel in Venice, is always available for guests to handle all their needs, both major and minor, or desires, to make their stay in Venice unforgettable.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for HOTEL CONTINENTAL in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet