- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"A lovely B&B in easy walking distance of the centre of Norwich. Parking is a bit tight and the bathroom fittings where a bit dated but worke..."
"Stayed here for 1 night on our way to the Norfolk Broads, perfect for us, a nice 10 minute walk into the centre. Our room was plenty good en..."
"I came to stay at Aylwyne House while attending an interview at UEA. We stayed overnight and the venue was clean, friendly and of a nice siz..."
"A lovely welcome, friendly, clean, bright and quiet despite being on a main road into Norwich. On sire parking..."
"Lovely clean room with ensuit, very friendly staff and all very helpful. Would definitely recommend this B&B had an enjoyable pleasant stay..."
About the hotel
Quiet detached property offering comfortable en suite rooms with good facilities and wireless internet.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely B&B in easy walking distance of the centre of Norwich.
Parking is a bit tight and the bathroom fittings where a bit dated but worked okay. Cooked breakfast was lovely and the pre-ordering system meant it was ready when we came down to eat. Really friendly service.
Stayed here for 1 night on our way to the Norfolk Broads, perfect for us, a nice 10 minute walk into the centre.
Our room was plenty good enough for us with a lovely comfortable bed, would recommend.