- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"New owners are modernising the Hotel with little disruption to the guests, food is always hot and mostly like home cooking. Rooms are clean...."
"DECOR NEEDS TO BE UPDATED BUT I BELIEVE THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DOING..."
"Both lifts were not working when we arrived. Had to carry suitcases up 2 flights of stairs. Hotel is generally in need of refurbishment. It'..."
"stayed at the Sheraton several times in the past.the hotel is in need of updating.we stayed in a superior room which was very nice and clean..."
"My wife and I had a splendid stay at the Sheraton. Staff were mos helpful, the room was clean, and the breakfast copious and excellent. We..."
About the hotel
Exclusive seafront location on quiet Queens Promenade. Family owned since 1964. 126 bedrooms En suite Bedrooms (Non smoking) Swimming pool.
Lifts to all floors. High quality traditional food with wide choice menu. Entertainment and dancing every night. Games Room. Important Information: No Single Sex Parties, We have the right to refuse check-in to any single sex parties. Check in time 14. 00h
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Table Tennis
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/04/2010 to 31/12/2019 - NO SINGLE SEX PARTIES PERMITTED WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION TO ANY SINGLE SEX PARTIES. Check in Time 14.00. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value for money new owners are trying to modernise the hotel.
New owners are modernising the Hotel with little disruption to the guests, food is always hot and mostly like home cooking.
Rooms are clean. Children are made welcome during school holidays with a childrens entertainer.
DECOR NEEDS TO BE UPDATED BUT I BELIEVE THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DOING