- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"We had a fantastic stay. The staff in the restaurant were wonderful They were very professional. Everything about our stay was perfect. Tha..."
"Just a small thing its a pet hate of mine, having to make your own toast, I think a hotel should bring toast to you rather than make your ow..."
"My wife and i wanted to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary and my wife's Birthday, we chose the Midland as we are both lovers of the..."
"We had a room overlooking the bay, with access to the balcony and the wonderful views. Morecambe is a great (and underrated) place to stay!..."
"Very enjoyable stay at a quite different hotel. Excellent customer service from attentive staff, nice food, quirky but pleasant room...."
About the hotel
Beautifully, meticulously, and lovingly restored - the Midland is an Art Deco-inspired tour de force with 44 modern 30s-inspired rooms, 6 rooftop suites, a top-notch restaurant and ultra-stylish bar. The Midland has that touch of class. Genius-architect Oliver Hill designed the hotel to bend alongside the curve of the promenade, creating spectacular panoramas of the North West coast at its breathtaking best.
The hotels suave open plan style offers a place to relax in the afternoon sun. Meet friends and select the Midland afternoon tea for sheer decadence and pleasure. Chat over a Midland platter shared amongst you and wash it down with a fine wine or refreshing cocktail. The long bar is the heart of the hotel where today’s latest generation of seaside socialites can enjoy aperitifs and canapés in a buzzing, sophisticated ambiance. Everything that made the Midland so special in its glamorous heyday has been restored and reinvented for a new generation with the addition of a spectacular rooftop terrace. The ultimate in elegance and escapism.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
We had a fantastic stay.
The staff in the restaurant were wonderful
They were very professional. Everything about our stay was perfect. Thank you all so very much. We would defiantly stay again.
Just a small thing its a pet hate of mine, having to make your own toast, I think a hotel should bring toast to you rather than make your own,.