- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Excellent Hotel. One of the best hotels I've stayed in. Friendly, courteous and helpful staff. Superb meal in the restaurant the first eveni..."
"Staff were amazing so helpful and pleasant, In fact nothing was too much trouble...."
"Staff were helpful and polite, gave us a sea view despite our having paid the minimum amount. We were always warm despite the cold weather,..."
"My wife is an Art Deco fan so we decided to stay over at the Midland whilst attending a friend's 50th in Morecambe. We enjoyed our stay over..."
"Absolutely superb in every way...."
About the hotel
Beautifully, meticulously, and lovingly restored - the Midland is an Art Deco-inspired tour de force with 44 modern 30s-inspired rooms, 6 rooftop suites, a top-notch restaurant and ultra-stylish bar. The Midland has that touch of class. Genius-architect Oliver Hill designed the hotel to bend alongside the curve of the promenade, creating spectacular panoramas of the North West coast at its breathtaking best.
The hotels suave open plan style offers a place to relax in the afternoon sun. Meet friends and select the Midland afternoon tea for sheer decadence and pleasure. Chat over a Midland platter shared amongst you and wash it down with a fine wine or refreshing cocktail. The long bar is the heart of the hotel where today’s latest generation of seaside socialites can enjoy aperitifs and canapés in a buzzing, sophisticated ambiance. Everything that made the Midland so special in its glamorous heyday has been restored and reinvented for a new generation with the addition of a spectacular rooftop terrace. The ultimate in elegance and escapism.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The Midland Hotel
One of the best hotels I've stayed in. Friendly, courteous and helpful staff. Superb meal in the restaurant the first evening. Someone from the hotel rang me at home a couple of days beforehand to welcome me and ask if I wanted to book a table. Loved gliding down that incredible staircase, enjoying breakfast overlooking Morecambe Bay and listening to 1930s music, a room with the WOW factor, especially the bathroom. Two teeny niggles: I could not find a shaver point in the bathroom to recharge my toothbrush and twice my room key would not work to get back in my room so I had to go back to reception to sort it out. Apparently it was too close to my phone in my handbag which wiped the key.
the Midland Hotel
Staff were amazing so helpful and pleasant, In fact nothing was too much trouble.