- 6 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed our stay here.The beds were very comfortable, great shower and lovely toiletries. The staff were friendly and most helpful..."
"Very helpful reception staff and comfortable room...."
"Beautiful hotel great welcome and amazing room can't wait to go back..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Malmaison Aberdeen in Aberdeen (Aberdeen West End), you'll be convenient to Johnston Gardens and Academy. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Gordon Highlanders Museum and Aberdeen Royal Infirmary.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Aberdeen? This hotel has 366 square feet (34 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately) Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Me and my stay with my best friend.
Beautiful art deco but the cleanliness of our room was not up to scratch, with hairs around plug hole and crumbs on carpet from arrival.
Also ordered room service to which they visited the room four times due to mistakes bur saying that they did not charge us for this due to mistakes.
We really enjoyed our stay here.The beds were very comfortable, great shower and lovely toiletries.
The staff were friendly and most helpful. The only negative was that the rooms were a little dimly lit.