- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Never stayed here before. If you want to just get away from the hussle and bussle of town to unwind. Sitting on the balcony This watching th..."
"Could not fault the accommodation for comfort and cleanliness, but £85 a night, plus £15 a head for breakfast was expensive. Nevertheless, I..."
"know the area before it was a hotel ,and it was nice to have a room in the main building. The room had every thing I needed and had a great..."
"We recently stayed at this hotel for my friends wedding the room we stayed in was okay but for the amount we spent was not overly happy with..."
"We were very happy staying at this hotel. On arrival we were given an upgrade to a Master bedroom which was very spacious - it consisted of..."
About the hotel
Perched just four miles from King's Lynn town centre, BEST WESTERN Knights Hill Hotel & Spa has evolved from a working farm into the stylish, character filled accommodation you see today. The original buildings and additions over the years have blended seamlessly to create a most memorable, informal atmosphere throughout. From our 79 bedrooms (a number with patios leading into the walled garden) to the Garden Restaurant, we go out of our way to make your stay.
. . and even have our own traditional country pub in the grounds that serves equally impressive hospitality alongside its real ales – join us in the Farmer's Arms! For the health conscious, we also have well equipped health, leisure and spa facilities, which combine with function facilities to make sure working and working out is everything you might expect from a Best Western hotel! Choose the baronial, interconnecting Great and Small Barns, or pick the climate controlled Business Centre.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Courtyard rooms are next to function rooms, some function noise can be heard.* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A break away
Never stayed here before.
If you want to just get away from the hussle and bussle of town to unwind. Sitting on the balcony This watching the wild life and a kestrel flying above. this is the place to go. Food and service was lovely. Only one fault. Very thick quilts, bedroom, dining room quite sticky. Aircon was not on.
Clean, comfortable room but overpriced.
Could not fault the accommodation for comfort and cleanliness, but £85 a night, plus £15 a head for breakfast was expensive.
Nevertheless, I would still consider staying here again.