- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Clean rooms and very friendly staff. Would stay again...."
"always fabulous stayed here before and will deffo come again..."
"We found this hotel to very clean and the staff was so friendly they couldn't do enough to my our stay Most enjoyable and relaxing weekend..."
"Iv been looking around for a nice place to stay at even a good price, but its very hard to find something especially in the city, thats grea..."
"Ok for a cheap hotel. On the plus side, the service was fantastic and the breakfast was great. The room was cold and the old radiator valve..."
About the hotel
The Cocked Hat is a charming 17th Century, former bailiff’s residence that originally formed part of the estate of nearby Coombe Abbey. Situated in the village of Binley Woods, just 4 miles from Coventry, this Grade II listed hotel offers a comfortable stay in the heart of the West Midlands. The hotel’s great location makes it an ideal stopover for business travellers and an attractive option for anyone planning a last minute break.
Each of the hotel’s 25 bedrooms are ensuite and come equipped with flat-screen TVs, tea and coffee making facilities and free WiFi for all guests. Also on-site is a friendly Fayre & Square pub restaurant and ample free parking. The Cocked Hat is within easy reach of Rugby, Nuneaton, Leamington Spa and Birmingham and is easy to find, sitting on the A428 Rugby Road, Just off the A46 a 4 minute drive from the M69 and M6.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
57% would recommend it to a friend
Worth a look
Clean rooms and very friendly staff.
Would stay again.
another lovely stay at the cocked hat
always fabulous stayed here before and will deffo come again