This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This small, cozy hotel under new management is located on the left shore of Lake Brienz, at the foot of the Jungfrau region. The hotel offers a friendly ambiance, an excellent cuisine and great value for money. The famous Giessbach Falls, the Brienzer Rothorn mountain and the Beatus caves are some of the sights in the vicinity.
The mild climate and the clean mountain air invite you to linger, and the quiet surroundings are ideally suited for a longer stay. Choice wines harmonize perfectly with our carefully chosen dishes. The professional fishermen of Lake Brienz provide us with freshly caught fish every day. The meat comes from the Jungfrau region. In winter our chef will pamper you in our rotisserie, where you can watch him prepare your dish. All rooms feature a balcony with a direct view of the lake and are equipped with a TV with integrated radio and national and international channels. WLAN is available and free of costs in Lobby and Restaurant. In spring, summer and autumn all the famous sights of the Bernese Oberland (Jungfraujoch, Schilthorn, Ballenberg Museum, etc. ) can be reached quickly from the hotel. The hotel is also an ideal starting point for many sports and leisure activities, from hiking, mountain bike and cycling tours to mountaineering, rafting, canyoning and water sports on the lake. In winter, Iseltwald is only 45 minutes away from the nearest ski resorts and offers a fantastic view of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains. Hotel and Restaurant is open from Mid February to end of December. Restaurant closed on Mondays. In July and August our Restaurant opens also on Monday evening.
- 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Bellevue in Iseltwald is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet