- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Room was bright and clean. Bed was comfortable. Hotel location is stunning. Breakfast had good selection, but hot breakfast was not very hot..."
"The hotel is very nice with great views of loch ness, the view from both the room and the dining hall and great. The staff are very nice and..."
"I will be booking again...."
"very happy with our stay at the clansman hotel, staff very friendly, meals good value for money, would recommend this hotel...."
"After booking with laterooms and being quoted as part of my booking the following rates per night, 30/12. £59.00 31/12. £110.00 01/01. £79.0..."
About the hotel
Set on the shores of the most mysterious stretch of water in the world and only 10 minutes from Inverness, the hotel enjoys stunning panoramic views over the breathtaking Loch Ness and is the perfect central location for visiting the Highlands of Scotland. The Romantic ruins of Urquhart Castle are close by and the Clansman Harbour is less than 100m from the hotel, should you wish to take a boat tour of the Loch. The stunning surroundings combined with the Hotels emphasis on warm, friendly service creates a tranquil environment for a guest to relax, unwind and explore all that Loch Ness has to offer.
The Hotel offers accommodation in 26 comfortable and stylish en-suite bedrooms, many with spectacular Loch views. All rooms have excellent modern facilities such as Plasma Screen TVs and Wi-Fi internet connectivity. Some rooms even offer a balcony/terrace which is perfectly suited for sharing a romantic view over the Loch at sunset, a sight not to be missed. The award winning 'Cobbs Restaurant' is renowned for fabulous food, generous portions of the finest local produce with a contemporary twist and the delicious deserts are always served with two spoons! The hotel also holds an extensive range of fine wines and whiskies to suit all palates and budgets. The views of Loch Ness from Cobb’s Restaurant are unrivalled and the stunning 'mirrored wall' ensures that all diners can keep an eye on any unusual happenings on the Loch whilst enjoying their meal! Unwind, take in the scenery and indulge in the famous Cobbs cakes, light snacks and really good coffee, served at the Cobbs coffee shop. Contemporary in style, the coffee shop has two plasma screens showing films about Loch Ness and the surrounding area. Why not have a pre –dinner drink in the Observation bar and as night falls the panoramic view is second to none. Also within the hotel is a wonderful gift shop with an extensive range of souvenirs and treats for all tastes and budgets. For that extra special occassion champagne and flowers can be pre-purchased ready in your room for your arrival. There is plenty to see and do in the area, the Hotel is ideally situated to enjoy the many leisure activities and attractions around Loch Ness and The Highlands of Scotland. See the area in 5 star luxury with a Loch Ness boat tour, just a stone’s throw from the hotel , try your hand at fishing on the loch with boat hire, fishing equipment and a packed lunch all available from the hotel. If you prefer something on dry land then with the Great Glen Way running past the hotel instant access is available to many beautiful walking trails. Dating from the 13th Century Urquhart castle ruins magnificently situated on the banks of Loch Ness are just a few minutes’ drive from the hotel. Or if you would like to take a more relaxed approach then there are a number of Whisky distilleries within an hour’s drive of the hotel, where you can sample the finest Scotch Whiskies in the Highlands.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 04/09/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please note: Bookings of 4 or more rooms will be classed as a group booking and different terms and conditions may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is nice and clean although old fashioned in style.
It is also very far out from Inverness town center. I would say this hotel would not be for a romantic get away or for any nights out in inverness but more for an older couple or possibly a family.
Breakfast was disappointing
Room was bright and clean.
Bed was comfortable. Hotel location is stunning. Breakfast had good selection, but hot breakfast was not very hot and my fried eggs were not cooked through (runny yolks I like, but runny whites not good).