- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"This is a lovely hotel! The room was clean, the location is amazing and the food was lovely . Breakfast was plentiful with cereals, cheese,..."
"excellent value for money including breakfast. Interesting building, would definitely stay again...."
"very good food and beer in the bar , excellent contential breakfast . Friendly staff and a nice place to stop..."
"Don't be put off by the fact that rooms are a bit shabby and could do with refurbishing. We paid the same for 3 people as a well-known budge..."
"Management and Staff at Hotel were most helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them...."
About the hotel
The Glenfarg is a lovely, family run, Scottish country hotel, set in the rolling Perthshire countryside, situated in the very heart of Scotland. Glenfarg is peaceful, perfect for a countryside retreat, yet Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow are well within an hour's drive which makes Glenfarg the perfect destination to discover Scotland. The Glenfarg boasts 16 individually styled en-suite bedrooms, 2 bars and restaurant.
Enjoy a candlelit meal next to the roaring fire in our onsite intimate restaurant, where our chefs prepare beautiful cuisine using only the best fresh local produce complimented by an array of luxury wines & craft real ales. The Glenfarg is having an exciting year, refurbishment of the hotel is due to start in February. This will allow us to ensure your stay with us here at The Glenfarg is as comfortable and stylish as you wish.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/09/2015 to 31/07/2024 - Please note our reception closes at 11.00 pm daily and charges may apply for late check in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value for money!!
This is a lovely hotel.
The room was clean, the location is amazing and the food was lovely . Breakfast was plentiful with cereals, cheese, ham, pastries, toast etc. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant - can recommend the Goats Cheese Tart and the Steak- the sticky toffee pudding was so good. The best thing about this hotel is however, the staff who really can't do enough for you - very helpful and respectful and polite. There are ares that require updating but the owners are onto this. We had a lovely stay and would definitely stay at The Glenfarg again. Thanks!.
Very dated and jobs unfinished.
Headboard not attached to bed or wall.