- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"As the title states. I was very impressed with everything related with the hotel and staff. Will definitely return if in the area...."
"I only had a single room, I personally would de clutter a little. Larger TV but put on the wall. Trouser press put in the wardrobe. Shower h..."
"Enjoyable stay. Very peaceful and relaxing location. Very clean spa facilities and the food was fantastic!..."
"From arrival to departure the level of service and friendliness was of the highest order. I had to double check I was only staying in a 3* h..."
"Quirky hotel, bedroom was a little tired but comfortable. Restaurant food & service excellent..."
About the hotel
Owston Hall is a 61 bedroom luxury country house hotel with a 18 hole championship golf course which hosted the Europrotour featured on Sky Sports for four years. The hotel now boasts a fitness facility complete with Swimming Pool, Steam Room, Sauna and Jacuzzi and also a brand new Beauty Treatment Room. We also have a wide range of conference facilities accommodating anything from 2 to 125 people.
Owston Hall also provides the perfect setting for weddings and special events of any kind. All of our room rates include use of the Leisure Facilities. CREDIT CARD CHARGES - There will be a processing charge for anyone who pays by Credit Card - £2. 50 for sales under £100. 00, any sales over £100. 00 will be charged at 2. 5% All guests will be also required to give a Pre Authorisation of a Credit or Debit Card on check in.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/03/2013 to 27/03/2022 - A processing charge for using a Credit Card. £2.50 for sales under £100 any sales over £100 will be charged at 2.5%. Guests are also required to give a Pre Authorisation of a credit/debit on check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for Owston Hall Hotel in Doncaster are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent professional service, lovely surroundings and excellent food
As the title states.
I was very impressed with everything related with the hotel and staff. Will definitely return if in the area.
I only had a single room, I personally would de clutter a little.
Larger TV but put on the wall. Trouser press put in the wardrobe. Shower head needs replacing. Informed spa closes at 7.30pm but in the room information it states 8pm. Also attended started cleaning them at 7pm (he did ask if this was ok while we where still using the facilities). My wifi disconnected and I tried ringing reception 8.30pm but no answer & no call back. Just a few things to look at but all in all a lovely place to stay.