- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Booked this hotel in a hurry for a last-min break with my Father. Amazed at what a bargain it was. <100 yards from the Metro, even closer..."
About the hotel
Located in the middle of Rossio, in the historical centre of downtown Pombalina, in front of S. Jorge's Castle and Alfama, at two steps from the legendary Chiado and of the picturesque Bairro Alto, the Métropole Hotel is a true classic of Lisbon hostelry. Inaugurated in 1917 and admirably remodelled in 1993, in way to recover its atmosphere and original splendour integrally and to provide an exclusive and calm atmosphere in an elegant revivalist picture of the twenties.
Awesome views over São Jorge Castle, Downtown Pombalina and Alfama. Excellent starting point to discover Old Lisbon, the poetic Chiado, the bohemian Bairro Alto, popular Mouraria, elegant Av da Liberdade and all the great museums of Lisbon, as well as Terreiro do Paço with Tagus river at its feet. The entire network of public transportation at the door and parking nearby. Wi-Fi Available in the Lobby
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel, amazing location
Booked this hotel in a hurry for a last-min break with my Father.
Amazed at what a bargain it was. <100 yards from the Metro, even closer to the aerobus. Within walking distance of most things we needed such as restaurants and trams around the city. The rooms were fine, facilities suitable. Breakfast was a hot and cold buffet and staff couldn't have been more helpful. If I return to Lisbon this is the hotel I will look to stay at