- 6 guest reviews
"Darren and Margaret excellent hosts. Room clean, nice and warm, breakfast excellent...."
"First class room and service. If I have to pick on a bad point it would be parking which for this trip was not too much of a problem as not..."
"Lovely place to stay, very friendly host and food was excellent. Great value for money, and Broughty Ferry is a gem of a place to visit. Wou..."
"Great location central, host, couldnt do enough to make you feel welcome and give you everything you needed room was comfortable and clean,..."
"Looked on laterooms for a room in Aberdeen to break up journey from dumfries. Could not have asked for better for the money as staying in Ab..."
About the hotel
Ashley house. bed and breakfast Dundee. WiFi.
central for Broughty Ferry. Freesat HD TV, DVD. Dinner bed and breakfast Dundee. Carnoustie 6 miles, Dundee 3 miles, Monifeith 2. or Play, Golf Carnoustie, golf St Andrews. only a short drive, an excellent base for, Golf Tours Scotland. Inn a converted traditional house which has retained original features. Open all year. Rooms have En-Suite, tea and coffee. The house is ran by Margaret and Darren with experience as a chef. you can be assured that you will be well looked after and fed in a traditional manner within a homely atmosphere. Dundee has Theatres, Art galleries and Shopping. Edinburgh Airport, just over an hour via road. Dog friendly. Water sports, Fishing the river Tay. The Beach is 600 yards. Dundee University, Guest House Dundee, Carnoustie golf accommodation. wifi with speeds up to 30mb
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Darren and Margaret excellent hosts.
Room clean, nice and warm, breakfast excellent.
First class room and service.
If I have to pick on a bad point it would be parking which for this trip was not too much of a problem as not many rooms were ocupied but I could imagin it being a problem in the hieght of summer.