- 18 guest reviews
"The hotel is good and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful and can also speak English. But when I booked the room, I checked the hotel facil..."
"Basic but clean. Off the main road so no problem getting a good night's sleep. No air conditioning in our south-facing room. Might be worth..."
"The staff were very helpful, polite and courteous. The location was excellent. The room was very clean. You could not get much more value fo..."
"The room was good. Compact, as described, but the extractor fan in the bathroom wouldn't work and the air conditioning was not in operation...."
"The accommodation was okay, as most reviews have stated the location is excellent and I would have to agree with that. The room was clean an..."
About the hotel
Staycity Serviced Apartments Gare de l'Est (formerly known as The Saint Martin Apartments) are within easy walking distance from Gare de l'Est station and the Canal Saint Martin, with theatre, music hall, cinema and numerous bars and restaurants nearby. The world renowned Champs-Élysées is only 15 min by metro from the train station Gare de l'Est with a direct link to Chatelet From line 4. We offer 50 premier serviced studios and one bedroom apartments complete with fully equipped kitchenettes.
For your convenience we also offer 24 hour reception, on-site car parking (at additional cost of €20/day) while all our serviced apartments and studios are provided with complimentary Wi-Fi access making the perfect choice for all your self-catering requirements whether for a short or long term stay.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/05/2013 to 13/05/2022 - Advance Purchase bookings are charged at time of making the reservation. The LateRooms.com rate for Staycity Serviced Apartments - Gare de L'Est in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Good accomm but parking is costly and very tiny space
The hotel is good and clean.
Staff is friendly and helpful and can also speak English. But when I booked the room, I checked the hotel facilities and it said wifi and parking are available. But it didnt mention that "paid parking is available". Instead I realised it only after paying for the stay that in the small print its mentioned that they charge 20 Euros per day. We felt its too costly given that we are already paying for the room. Also the parking space in basement is very narrow and is hard to manoeuvre the car and ended up with little scratches on the car bonnet. I would stay here next time only if parking is included in the total price on the LateRooms.
Quiet location near Gare du Nord
Basic but clean.
Off the main road so no problem getting a good night's sleep. No air conditioning in our south-facing room. Might be worth asking for a north-facing room in the summer. The kitchen area was perfectly serviceable and well equipped. There's a covered market across the street and a choice of supermarkets nearby so stocking up with supplies was easy. The bathroom was tiny but everything worked. It's fine for a few nights. We would stay there again.