- 44 guest reviews
"Brilliant hotel with fantastic service and Mark and Martyn couldn't do enough for us............FANTASTIC!!!!..."
"The best little hotel ive been to, the owner was brilliant the breakfast was delicious...."
"good location not too near noisy pubs but not too far away from where we wanted to be. Perfect hosts...."
"I booked 2 twin bed rooms in the Astor hotel through late rooms. I was contacted very promptly by Mark, one of the owners to advise me that..."
"Stayed in a few b and bs the astor is defiantly the best hosts brilliant will stay again next time in blackpool...."
About the hotel
The Astor Hotel blackpool, where a warm & friendly welcome is guaranteed. We are a 20 bedroomed licensed hotel situated in the north shore area adjacent to the promenade, five minutes away from north pier, tower, shops theatres, north rail & bus stations, & of course Blackpool's famous winter gardens. We are also minutes away from the world famous funny girls show bar, clubs, pubs & nightlife.
The Astor hotel offers excellent value for money, cleanliness & good home cooking assured. There is a varied menu, choice of branded cereals & high quality produce, all dietary needs are catered for. Breakfast is served Monday-Friday 9. 00am-9. 30am, Saturday & Sunday 9. 00am-10. 00am, with individual tables in the dinning room. If you require an earlier breakfast please ask at reception where we will en-devour to accommodate your requirements. If you prefer you can have our breakfast to go option. We offer for your comfort single, double, twin, triple & premier rooms all being en-suite. Open all year round our hotel is an ideal base for your over night stay, weekend away, or holiday. Car parking is limited, so please make sure you request a space in your reservation. Passenger lift to all floors. Check-out times Monday - Friday 10. 30am, Saturday & Sunday 12 mid-day. Please note we do not have a 24 hour reception, check-in times are between 2. 00pm and 11. 00pm
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Astor Hotel in Blackpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant hotel with fantastic service and Mark and Martyn couldn't do enough for us............FANTASTIC!!!!
The best little hotel ive been to, the owner was brilliant the breakfast was delicious.