- Very Good
- 125 guest reviews
"Steam room want working,spoke to a leisure member who said it hasn't been working for about 3 months. Jacquzi want working,that hasn't worke..."
"The Hotel is in lovely grounds with a Grand Manor house were you will have breakfast. The rooms itself was next to the laundry room and was..."
"Stayed here on a Sunday night before going to football at Wembley the following day. I'd previously been here at a conference. Got a lateroo..."
"A little out of the way.but very comfortable....."
"Nice - big standard...."
About the hotel
Set in 30 acres of grounds in Chiltern’s countryside overlooking the Chess Valley, Latimer Place combines contemporary and Victorian architecture to make an inspiring venue for your stay or business event. It’s just a 35-minute train journey straight into central London from this rural idyll. With Heathrow & Luton airport also within easy drive, you have the perfect mix of town and country benefits in one great venue.
Inside our 51 meeting and training rooms are modern, with the latest high tech equipment for your business event. Our experienced team makes your meeting happen without fuss – we know what it takes to host a successful event and how to create the perfect bespoke experience for you. We’ve an indoor pool or sauna to unwind in after a long day and then relax in the bar, before enjoying your evening meal. * Impeccable service and venue excellence is the DNA of our business. It’s the De Vere Venues difference - and it's why we’re the first choice provider for meeting and training events throughout the UK. Please note that this is a multi site venue and your room will be allocated on arrival by the venue, furthermore access to the main house is not guaranteed due to private functions - please phone the venue for further information. * Please note that there may be a limited Restaurant & Bar offering due to private functions, and an alternative Restaurant to the Main House may be used. - Please phone the venue for further information. * Please note that Ensuite facilities may be shower and not bath. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
staff were excellent, room was small and dark. room needed decirating, scruffy and dirty paint work.
Steam room want working,spoke to a leisure member who said it hasn't been working for about 3 months.
Jacquzi want working,that hasn't worked for 18 months. main house was beautiful and views of the grounds were lovely. church was nice too.
Value for money
Fabulous location with standard deVere service.
My usual DeVere hotel wanted £150 for a same day booking. Latimer Place wanted less than half that. At the price it is value for money, a decent bog standard place......but the setting is wonderful.