- 76 guest reviews
"I stayed for one night, having worked nearby. I arrived late, but the staff were very helpful in facilitating this, and when I got into my r..."
"Lovely little boutique hotel. Liked everything about it...."
"We LOVED it!..."
"I asked for a quiet room and that's what I got, lovely stay and lovely warm welcome, the only little thing I could fault would be the parkin..."
"I had a one night stay at Howarth House and found it to be excellent in all respects. The house is spotlessly clean, decorated to a high sta..."
About the hotel
Shortlisted for Bed and Breakfast/Guest Accommodation of the Year 2009 - Lancashire and Blackpool Tourist Board, results June 10th 09. Recession Rates for 09! 4 Star Guest Accommodation awarded in October 08 by Visit Briton! Howarth House is a stylish boutique hotel that provides a chic retreat for business and leisure guests wishing to enjoy a relaxed stay in Lytham St Annes. Newly refurbished, the hotel offers 15 individually designed en-suite bedrooms, a residents lounge and contemporary cafe.
The hotel itself is a stone throw away from both the promenade and the centre of St Annes and provides the perfect base to explore the area. From the moment you step through the door the friendliness of our staff and the warm reception they'll give will make you feel like you've just arrived at a good friends home. Boutique hotel is a term popularised in North America and the United Kingdom to describe intimate, usually luxurious or quirky hotel environments, which are furnished in a themed, stylish or aspirational manner as is Howarth House.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed for one night, having worked nearby.
I arrived late, but the staff were very helpful in facilitating this, and when I got into my room, the very comfortable bed and charming surroundings meant I had the best night's sleep I've had in a hotel for a long time. Breakfast was really good, with an excellent choice beyond the usual fry up, and served by a very friendly member of staff. Although it was a brief stay, it was a highly enjoyable one.
Lovely little boutique hotel.
Liked everything about it.