- Very Good
- 181 guest reviews
"Nice feel about the building - great view over the quays excellent breakfast -chouce of poached eggs and black pudding! Toiletries provideda..."
"Hotel fine for short stay, location feels like it is in the middle of a building site...."
"If you are looking for somewhere to stay,close to Manchester city centre with good transport links then this is the place to stay. Rooms are..."
"Coffee at breakfast is awful...."
"I contacted the hotel to see about early booking in, the first receptionist was very helpful the second receptionist (there on the day we st..."
About the hotel
With a great dockside location our stunning hotel comprises of 142 modern en-suite bedrooms which all benefit from satellite TV, pay movies, work desk, complimentary Elements toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities. Enjoy a delicious meal in the hotels Italian restaurant Stresa or relax in our hotel bar with a bite to eat and a drink. 24 hour room service is also available.
Located in the heart of Salford Quays, just minutes walk from Media City and only 10 minutes from the city centre on the tram. Why not visit Manchester United Football Club, The Trafford Centre and The Lowry Theatre during your stay with us. With easy access to the M60/M62 motorways, our hotel really is the perfect base to work and play in Manchester and its surrounding areas. Limited parking is available on site at the cost of £6. 50 per night - please note parking is offered on a first come first serve basis each day. From the 1st April 2015, the hotels breakfast price for non inclusive rates will be £15. 95 per person.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Not worth the money
Nice enough room, clean and a decent size.
However, trying to work was impossible as the wifi kept dropping every 10 mins. A twin room (with what for me was a fairly uncomfortable bed) directly on a main duel carriageway is not worth £220 in any world - location was good for work, but had it not of been the only room left due to it being a game night, there is no way I would have chosen to pay that, especially if I were paying for it myself. The road noise kept me from getting to sleep for a long time. Decent enough, but around £100 too expensive in my opinion.
Nice feel about the building - great view over the quays excellent breakfast -chouce of poached eggs and black pudding.
Toiletries providedand hot powerful shower.