- Very Good
- 159 guest reviews
"Perfect stay. We stayed here on match day weekend and the hotel is stunning, so close to tram stops and restaurants and old Trafford and a s..."
"It's my second stay at the hotel Ramada. The hotel has a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. The room was clean and tidy. The decor is minimal..."
"We travelled with a young child and were put in a room directly above the function room with a party and loud music until early hours of the..."
"Checked in at 11.30pm room had not been set for 3 people as booked, waited for bed to be made up which was thrown together with no pillow av..."
"Our third stay at The Ramada and will certainly return next year. Ideally situated for a few nights stay. Many thanks for another enjoyable..."
About the hotel
Located overlooking Salford Quays, The Ramada Manchester, Salford Quays is just a few minutes’ walk from the recently developed Media City UK, Old Trafford football stadium and The Lowry Theatre. This 4 star hotel offers modern features and is the ideal base for exploring everything that the exciting city of Manchester has to offer. Manchester Piccadilly train station is just 10 minutes by cab and 16 minutes by tram which stops right outside the hotel and you can reach the fashionable Deansgate area in just 6 minutes.
Each of its rooms offers a spacious modern environment with satellite TV, pay movies, a business desk, 24 hour room service and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout. And when it comes to relaxing the hotel offers both a bar and restaurant with food served throughout the day from a full English buffet breakfast each morning to a modern European offering in the evenings. Limited parking is available at the hotel on a first come first serve basis and is chargeable at £6. 50 per car per night. Alternative parking is available directly across from the hotel. ***From 30th November our check in time is 3pm and check out time is 12 noon***
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
We love this hotel
We stayed here on match day weekend and the hotel is stunning, so close to tram stops and restaurants and old Trafford and a small shopping centre which is brilliant.
Ramada Manchester Salford Quays
It's my second stay at the hotel Ramada.
The hotel has a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. The room was clean and tidy. The decor is minimal and modern with a nice window view. Power shower is amazing, beds are comfortable and the room overall was cosey.
I would definitely stay here again, I do think the price is a little expensive.