- 23 guest reviews
"The hotel was nice. Checking in was easy. The lift could do with some work as I didn't feel safe in it as very noisy. The tv in room couldn'..."
"Room was dated but clean. It was cleaned daily and fresh towels provided. Hotel close to Anfield stadium. Staff were helpful and courteous...."
"Lovely hotel and friendly staff. The bed was extremely comfortable, I would go back...."
"Great hotel, great food and very very friendly and helpful staff, will definitely stay there again...."
"Rather depressing to have to leave a five pound Deposit for the hairdryer. There was quite a lot of noise - thin walls it seems. There was n..."
About the hotel
Beech Mount is a grade 2 listed building, built in 1861 consisting of four Victorian villas which opened in early 2008, is situated 5 minutes from the heart of the city centre. The hotel provides a warm and friendly atmosphere as well as providing comfort and convenience. Free parking is available.
Whilst visiting Liverpool you can enjoy the busy night life, several large shopping centres which meet all different tastes as well as the local tourist attractions which include the Albert dock, museums and cathedrals. Liverpool is famous for hosting several large sporting events such as the Grand National and is home to renowned sporting clubs such as Liverpool Football club and Everton Football Club all of which are short distance from our hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Waited 20 minutes to get served at the bar while staff made personal calls
Not going back unless they change there bar staff and reception staff
Room 75, wasn't worth the money.
bed was clean, found more than 6 things wrong with the room and left a list of complaints at the reception when we left. Won't recommend this hotel to anyone or staying there again.