- 57 guest reviews
"Only down side was the condition of the parking area. Unkept and muddy filthy car and dirty foot marks everywhere...."
"Very friendly and welcoming staff at the hotel very helpful value for money would stay there again..."
"Stayed in (family) room 222 with elderly parents - which has a main room comprising of a queen size bed, and a separate room with two single..."
"Very nice. Good location. Not too busy. Good service. The only downside was we have a car and parking is always difficult. Charged £8 to par..."
About the hotel
*'More than a hotel; The Courtlands is an iconic piece of Hove's history,stretched contentedly along a prestigious tree-lined avenue within a short walk of the famous promenade and shingle seafront. * *Quietly grand by nature, this is understated splendour and restful style,with friendly and professional service. * *We offer comfortable accommodation with style; each of our sixty-six en suite rooms are different – some traditional, with an eclectic mix of beautiful and authentic antique furniture, some contemporary with chic and minimal style – whether old or new, each room has complimentary wifi.
. . '*
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/04/2015 to 06/09/2024 - The Hotel secure private car park is available to guests at an extra charge of £8.00 per night per car The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Overall good value for money
Only down side was the condition of the parking area.
Unkept and muddy filthy car and dirty foot marks everywhere.
Very friendly and welcoming staff at the hotel very helpful value for money would stay there again