- Very Good
- 97 guest reviews
"This is my second stay at The Courtlands Hotel. Rarely do I stay at a hotel twice but this one impressed me on both stays. The first time I..."
"The people were very polite, the room could of been updated. There is a step into the wash room that could of been made clear I kept trippin..."
"Good value for money. The staff were very pleasant and helpful...."
"It's alright, had a single room with little natural light facing brick wall. The bed seemed old and moved whenever I did, bathroom was nice..."
"We have stayed here before. The room we were allocated on arrival was good, but it only had a bath and no shower. Fortunately reception imme..."
About the hotel
*'More than a hotel; The Courtlands is an iconic piece of Hove's history,stretched contentedly along a prestigious tree-lined avenue within a short walk of the famous promenade and shingle seafront. * *Quietly grand by nature, this is understated splendour and restful style,with friendly and professional service. * *We offer comfortable accommodation with style; each of our sixty-six en suite rooms are different – some traditional, with an eclectic mix of beautiful and authentic antique furniture, some contemporary with chic and minimal style – whether old or new, each room has complimentary wifi.
. . '*
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/04/2015 to 06/09/2024 - The Hotel secure private car park is available to guests at an extra charge of £8.00 per night per car The LateRooms.com rates for Courtlands Hotel in Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
A hotel worthy of a return visit
This is my second stay at The Courtlands Hotel.
Rarely do I stay at a hotel twice but this one impressed me on both stays. The first time I stayed with colleagues, this time with my boyfriend after I recommended Courtlands to him. Parking is convenient and the stroll into Brighton allows one to enjoy beautiful Hove.
Staff on front desk very unhelpful,room needed painting,but was clean.
I am just pleased I was only staying one night.